Do you like Flowers? Join the “Fleurs de Style” group to explore artistic and creative activities with flowers!
Classes in floral arts will teach you to create your own floral arrangements or decorations for social and family events
Three sessions of classes are held every year, on Sunday mornings or afternoons:
- Fall: October, November, December
- Winter: January, February, March
- Spring: April, May, June
Each session consists of 3 courses covering:
- Modern floral arrangements;
- Classical bouquets; and,
- Bouquets for wall or table decoration, or hand-held bouquets
Classes are arranged on Sunday mornings (9:30 – 12:30) or afternoons (14:00 – 17:00) and comprise:
- A half-hour demonstration;
- Two hours of practical work to create thematic floral arrangements; and,
- A half-hour discussion of participants’ creations, and photography of works.
When enrolling, please indicate your preference for morning or afternoon sessions.
Each class is limited to a maximum of 8 – 10 participants.
Location: Thônex (Geneva)
Price upon request
Interested in attending classes?
Upon confirmation, a detailed course programme will be sent to you.
mobile: +41 (0) 76 399 55 19
web site: www.fleursdestyle.ch